***STOP - READ THE LISTING IN DETAIL***
THIS IS NOT A START STOP ELIMINATOR!! They are -->HERE<--
- Simple plug n' play install
- Memorizes AEIS preference (shutdown idling for 30 minutes)
- Will not void warranty
- Maintains remote start
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Free same day shipping
The idle shutdown system shuts off a vehicle that is idling while parked after 30 minutes - AEIS (Automatic Engine Idle Shutdown).
- 2021-2023 F-150 - Located at the radio behind screen
- MODELS BELOW WILL BE TESTED SOON FOR COMPATABILITY!
- 2022-2023 Expedition - Located at the radio behind screen
- 2023-2024 Super Duty w/ 12" Screen - Located at the radio behind screen
- 2021-2023 Bronco - Located at the radio behind the HVAC controls
- 2022-2023 Transit w/ 12" Screen - Located at the radio behind screen
- 2021-2023 Edge - Located at the radio behind screen
- 2020-2023 Explorer - Located at the radio in the back corner of the vehicle
- Install inline with the radio tuner wiring harness
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Will it work? - The AEIS eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed above.
- Issues or loss of functionality? - It will not cause any issues or impact any factory features.
- Vehicle Warranty? - The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Re-enable AEIS? - Yes, simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
- Remote start still work? - This will NOT impact your remote start.