Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
This kit will not work on base model vehicles with the 4" screen.
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete Mustang Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A10) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~40 minutes
- Install Ease: 4 out of 5
- 2015 Ford Mustang equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great.....works the way the factory one did.....
Talked with the good folks at 4Dtech to get my questions answered before I ordered. Once I received my package, it took me less than an hour to remove the old module and install the new module. Instructions from 4Dtech were excellent, and it took me just about 45 minutes start to finish.
thanks 4Dtech for helping me make my Mustang complete!
We wanted a nav sys that looked factory in our Premium Package Convertible and this was it. Install was easier than expected and everything went fine except we lost our Flash Mustang Pony on start up. I called tech support and they emailed me the file that I downloaded into USB in console and the Pony was back. We were thrilled, I could have lived with the Blue Oval FORD but the Pony Flash is nice in the Mustang. Great people to work with! Shipping was 2-day and the product is outstanding. Thanks again
4D Tech is a friendly, courteous company with great service! The install was painless, easy and quick. Navigation works as
described. I'm very happy with the product and 4D Tech!
Thank you, 4D TECH !!!! This nav upgrade works like a charm. I was dreading having to remove all of the trim, but the instructions you provided made it go smoothly. I'm very pleased with this module.
It came fast installed easy and works like a charm. Couldn't be more happy with the whole thing. Getting the Sirius people to turn on travel link was a pain but they did.
Tried my best to find something that wasn't cheap aftermarket navigation systems for my almost, fully loaded 2015 mustang "premium". But to have the same look and function as sync 2, and then i found 4D Tech. This is the best original nav you will get! You got the original mustang splash start up/off on the screen. Navigation works perfectly like it came with your vehicle upon purchase. It really is worth it, just in general. Instructions & installation was very simple! If you have the right tools, it will be a piece of cake! Very satisfied! Thank you.
Had new navigation module install by car audio shop in about 1.5 hours It was their first install of this type upgrade. Unit is in and working as described and as new Ford product.
Thanks you for help in getting our car set up for Nav,