Another in the line of CANopener products! This simple to install kit allows you to add a backup camera to any Ford or Lincoln vehicle with SYNC 1 HDD Based Navigation Radios (Brick and Center Stack Models) in three easy steps:
- Install our (optional) Plug n' Play harness behind the touchscreen
- Plug the camera of your choice into our harness
- Easily enable the backup camera input using included CANopener™ Flash programmer
The CANopener™ Flash programmer plugs into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column. In a matter of seconds, the Flash will enable the backup camera feature on your vehicle's touchscreen. It will show the attached backup camera when the vehicle is placed in reverse - just like it would from the factory!
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Detailed Printed Instructions
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- CANopener programmers are not covered under our normal return policy. Once plugged into a vehicle, they become "locked" to that vehicle / device and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used.
- 2011-2014 Ford or Lincoln vehicle with SYNC 1 HDD Based Navigation Radios (Brick and Center Stack Models).
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This worked perfect on my 2010 Ford Explorer Sync 1. Tried OBD Genie first and it failed all 3 attempts. This worked first time and I'm so happy, plus I saved money!!
Installation took 5 minutes and work as advertised out of the box! Well done!
2012 Mustang GT w/NAV. Plugged it in and 10 seconds later I had a working backup camera !! Very happy with 4DTech !! These guys know what they're talking about !
Plugged in and it did exactly as expected very quickly. Very happy with the backup camera result.