The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- NO tools or vehicle disassembly required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2019 & 2020 Lincoln Nautilus (will NOT work on the 2021 Nautilus).
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of gateway module. This black plastic module is up inside the dash to the right of the steering wheel. Although no disassembly or tools are required, it does take a few minutes of effort to install. Removal of the under dash shroud (2x 10mm nuts securing it) can make the install easier. Please see the product video and ensure you can complete the install before purchasing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not bad to install.
Product works exactly as advertised. I would have rated it a 5 if it would have disabled showing you that it was disabled every time you start the car.
Installation was much more difficult then with the Ford Edge and you must remove part of the dash to get at the connection.
Works just as advertised. Takes a few minutes to install. A good flashlight helps to see up under the dash.
The reason for giving a 3 star rating is due to the difficulty with the installation of the device. The Start/Stop Eliminator was very difficult to install behind the dash of our Lincoln Nautilus. I ended up having to get my grandson, who is small in stature to assist in installing the Eliminator. The video shown, uses a Ford Edge. The Ford Edge, and Lincoln Nautilus may be similar, but the makeup of the dash components, and the dash cover are totally different. If the guy on the video had been using a Lincoln Nautilus for an example to install the Eliminator, he would have had a very difficult time in performing the installation. That said, once installed the product works great. Just as advertised.
Bought this on Cyber Monday after seeing it come up in my feed and watching the video of the installation in the Ford Edge, thought I would not be all that hard. Three attempts and an email to support confirming that the location for the Nautilus was the same as the Edge and I am sending it back. I have smaller hands and arms, used a flashlight and a mirror and I *think* I could see it, but not sure. Now I am getting errors on my screen for Auto hold, seat belt, collision warning, etc. What a nightmare.
[4D Tech] We are sorry to hear you were having issues installing the Start Stop Eliminator. Our listing encourages our customers to verify this is a project they can complete before purchasing. The majority of our customers are able to install this within a few minutes and are very happy with the result.
The warning lights are an indication that the incorrect items were unplugged and will reset on their own. If we can be of any further help, please reach out.
WORKS AS DESCRIBED AND EASY INSTALLATION1
HOPEFULLY YOU WILL SOON HAVE " THE ENGINE IDLE SHUTDOWN ADAPTER": VERY SOON AS THIS MAIN ITEM I AM NEEDING TO ELIMINATE THIS NUSANCE AS MY DOG TRAVELS WITH ME AND I T WILL NOT RUN LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO EAT OR SHOP VEHICLE WILL RUN 30 AND SHUT DOWN !!!!!
IF YOU BUILD THESE PUT ME ON THE LIST FOR ONE ...
Best product I’ve purchased in a long time. I loved my Lincoln but hated the stop/start feature. It startled me every time it shut off. Living in Florida it gets hot when the a/c shuts off at stop lights.
$99.00 is a small price to pay to have the car not shut off when I stop.
Installation was fast and easy, after I figured out to use a mirror to see under the dash.
I would highly recommend this device to any one that hates the start/stop feature in their car.
Also it came two days sooner than they said.