- Never press the button again!
- Automatically turns off the start/stop system each time you turn on the ignition
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- No cutting, splicing or programming required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2022 & 2023 Lincoln Navigator
- Remove the drivers side C pillar cover (pillar between the rear seat and trunk area) and insert the start / stop eliminator inline with the specified plug. No tools required!
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply remove the start/stop eliminator
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super easy install! Be sure and, take a few minutes to make sure it's not going to rattle as time goes by. Works like a charm.. best $100 I have spent in a long time
Got it put on, it works like a charm.
Thanks for all of your assistance!!