The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
IMPORTANT - Check out videos to compare versions
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system
- Simple plug n' play install
- NO programming changes (Version 2)
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
Version 1 - Removed after programming is complete
This version makes a simple programming change to your vehicle in order to disable the start/stop system. The button and indicators will still look like they are working, but the vehicle will no longer shut down. Want to revert back to factory settings? No problem! Every time you plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in it will toggle the state of the start stop system.
Version 2 - Stays plugged in for it to operate
This version makes absolutely no changes to your vehicle programming. It simply remembers if the auto start/stop system is enabled or disabled - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on! This allows you to enable and disable the system right from the button on the dash.
Which should I choose?
It's a matter of personal preference. Still not sure? Choose version 2!
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Ford Fusion.
- Vehicle must have volume controls on the steering wheel.
- (version 2) Must have physical OFF switch on center console.
- Simply insert into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel, remove when lights up GREEN.
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of diagnostic connector housing below the steering wheel (gateway module).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle (version 2). Version 1 does make a change to the vehicle programming.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off (version 2) or disables the Start/Stop system (Version 1).
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work (version 2). Version 1 does lock to the first vehicle it is plugged into. In any case, multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal (version 2) or plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in to toggle the system (version 1).
- Q – “It looks like I can just plug the start/stop eliminator into the front of the diagnostic port. Do I need to use the included harness?”
- A – Yes. The included harness is REQUIRED for this particular application (version 2).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ford Fusion DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 2)
To disable the Auto Start Stop feature on the Ford Fusion our ...
Ford Fusion DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 1)
Order Today! - 4dtech.com/startstop Website: www.4dtech.com ...
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good, disabled the stop/start system
This is a great device that is easy to install and does the job exactly as described. No more remembering to push the button for unwanted engine stops! The YouTube video documents the process very well.
Bought it, it was delivered, I followed the instructions and plugged it in. It flashed blue then solid green. Unplugged and drove. That annoying "feature" was gone. I've recommended it to friends of mine who own Fusions.
Work perfect ,took less than 5 minutes . Just plug it in and wait for it to turn green.
I was a bit skeptical about this, because last time I looked into disabling this stupid auto start feature, all that was on the market was the harness to hook up to the auto start, meaning you had to take apart your center console. I’m so glad I found this. I got it in the mail in 2 days...took it out to my car, turned the power on (didn’t start it). Plugged it in, it flashed blue for about 3-5 seconds, then went green. I unplugged it, and the auto start is now a piece of my past :). Very happy with this purchase. 100% worth the $99
Like most people Im sure I had concerns that it might not work well I stood corrected I recently bought I for my 2019 Ford Fusion SE 1st I got it in a day in a half so earlier than expected which was nice well I followed the instructions and it did its thing and low and behold it worked now no more having to push the button to turn it off which was a pain in the butt and an inconvenience I hate that feature and wish they never came up with auto start/stop. I definitely recommend this product and no Im not a paid employee to promote their product. It deserves 5 stars because it does what 4dtech claims.
Great and it works
It worked perfectly, quick plug and play. I would highly recommend this product!
Thanks 4D Tech!
Works great! easy to install and does just what it supposed to. Eliminate Start/Stop!