The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
PLEASE get under your dash and find the connector shown below BEFORE purchasing.
- Never press the button again!
- Automatically turns off the start/stop system each time you turn on the ignition
- BONUS: RWD Vehicles can re-enable the start/stop system using the button!
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- NO tools or vehicle disassembly required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 Ford Explorer - all trim levels and screen orientations
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of the black gateway module (NOT THE DIAGNOSTIC PORT) tucked up inside the dash. This gateway module is up inside the dash above the brake pedal switch (blue connector in picture). The right hand picture picture is facing up and towards the REAR of the vehicle. Although no disassembly or tools are required, it does take a few minutes of effort to install. Please see the product video for complete install instructions before purchasing. This applies to ALL TRIM LEVELS - guaranteed!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply unplug the Start / Stop eliminator.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
29 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
worked perfectly it was a little difficult to find the connector but after i did simply to plug and play
This works exactly as advertised. It is a fairly simple install once you find the correct connector.
Start stop control
Works perfect. Plug and forget. I live in. 10 minute install with no tools. I must!
STSRT/STOP ELIMINATOR, FORD EXPLORER 2022
VERY EASY TO INSTALL AND WORKS FINE WITH NO ERROR LIGHTS ON THE DASH
FD 22' Start/Stop Eliminator
Simple to install. Instructions could be improved. Seems to work, but will know for sure in the next couple months.
[4D Tech] Thank you for your review. Please note the paper instructions are a "Quick Start Guide" with a QR code to find the full install video that is complete.
The paper instructions are not designed to be a complete guide.
‘22 explorer st rwd
Works as advertised. Easy plug and play no extra steps needed.
Am thrilled I found 4DTech!!
I purchased my 2021 Explorer last year and really loved the vehicle but there were the two little things that just bugged me...the double horn and the auto stop/start. I was at the bus stop one afternoon surfing the net looking for a DIY fix for the horn issue and stumbled across your solution. I cannot tell you how happy your fix for the horn and the start/stop has made me!!! My Explorer is now perfect!! Perfect I tell you!!! I am thrilled with my purchase and am thrilled I found 4DTech!!
Start Stop Eliminater
Great product and easy install.
The Start/Stop Eliminator has removed the constant frustration I had with my Explorer constantly shutting off at every stop. I realize with the 4WD Explorer the module forces the auto start OFF and can’t be turned back on. It would be nice to have this capability.
Also, not 4D Tech’s fault but installation is a pain since you can’t see where the module gets plugged in and simply have to feel with your hands and hope you’ve unplugged the right module. Their video telling you precisely where it is located is what made installation possible for me.