The Terrain Mode Memorizer is an revolutionary device that easily plugs in to the diagnostic port below the steering wheel - eliminating the need to reset the desired terrain mode every time you turn the vehicle on!
It literally could not be easier to use!
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the drive / terrain mode selection with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- NO tools or vehicle disassembly required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2018 Ford F-150 RAPTOR ONLY
- Simply insert into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the drive mode memorizer work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The drive mode memorizer had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the drive mode memorizer cause any issues?”
- A – No. The drive mode memorizer does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the drive mode memorizer void my warranty?”
- A – No. The drive mode memorizer will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the drive mode memorizer on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The drive mode memorizer makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the drive mode memorizer and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The drive mode memorizer simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the drive mode memorizer in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the drive mode memorizer does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply unplug the drive mode memorizer from the harness.