The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
PLEASE get under your dash and find the connector shown below BEFORE purchasing.
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- NO tools or vehicle disassembly required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2020 & 2021 Ford Explorer - all trim levels and screen orientations
- BONUS: RWD Vehicles can ALSO re-enable the start stop system by pressing the Start/Stop Button on the dash
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of the black gateway module (NOT THE DIAGNOSTIC PORT) tucked up inside the dash. This gateway module is up inside the dash above the brake pedal switch (blue connector in picture). The right hand picture picture is facing up and towards the REAR of the vehicle. Although no disassembly or tools are required, it does take a few minutes of effort to install. Please see the product video for complete install instructions before purchasing. This applies to ALL TRIM LEVELS - guaranteed!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply unplug the Start Stop Eliminator from the harness. RWD vehicles can also use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I received my new module works great thank you so much for the service
works perfect. customer service is great also.
I hate the start / stop features in most of these new vehicles. With the Eliminator, I don't even think twice about it anymore. My vehicle never stops unexpectedly and life is back to normal.
This product was easy to install does a great job I would highly recommend.
True P N P right out of the box, unlike several others on the market that require disassembly of the lower steering wheel column cover in order to access the connector. This is well worth the price ! Install is 1 beer/2 slices of pizza. ;-)
Works exactly as advertised. It however is not as easy to install, at least not with large hands. Pro tip, from outside the vehicle reach up under there with your left hand not your right.
It was difficult to see the cable that plugged into the gateway, so I had to unplug the cable by feel, not sight. I had to use the brake switch assembly as a point of reference to feel the gateway cable above it. After installing the Start/Stop Eliminator cable, I had to feel that cable connecting to the gateway. It only took 5 minutes to install. The Start/Stop Eliminator works just as advertised. Tech support was very helpful.
Works as described. Instructions were wrong but was able to find a youtube video that worked.