The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- NO tools or vehicle disassembly required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2020 & 2021 Ford Expedition
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of diagnostic connector housing below the steering wheel (gateway module).
- The power running boards (if equipped) may reset back to "OFF" and stop deploying/retracting. Simply turn it back on in the instrument cluster settings.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
excellent product very easy to install
Love this product. Hate the Auto start\stop feature. The rear entertainment system gets cut off at lights, this fixes that. Kids are happy and therefore wife is happy. Very simple install.
arrived in a timely manner. Super easy to install. totally eliminates the annoying feature from Ford. Highly recommend. Anyone can install.
Worked just like adverted. Easy installation. No more need to keep pushing the dam button to keep my expidition running. Highly recommend.
Auto Stop/Start in the most annoying feature my Expedition. Less than 5 minute install and it is disabled. I've had vehicle 7 months and wish I had purchased S/S Eliminator the day I picked up the truck.
Perfect great purchase
It's crazy how something so simple, that Ford should REALLY make configurable via the car (would be so easy), can bring me such joy.
Yeah it's a little pricey, but the end result is great. The auto start/stop is a very annoying feature in the car - theres a limited number of use cases where it's really beneficial, and it has minimal impact on gas mileage. Not having to hit the button every time feels so much better. :)
If they could only make this remember the drive mode (that exists for older F150s, but not my car yet), I would be thrilled.
The device was very easy to install and only took 5 minutes. It works flawlessly and as advertised. I had to turn my running board settings back to auto as it turned off after the installation. However, that was expected as I read about that prior to installation. I highly recommend this product.
Works as advertised and is easy to install