The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
IMPORTANT - Check out videos to compare versions
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system
- Simple plug n' play install
- NO programming changes (Version 2)
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
Version 1 - Removed after programming is complete
This version makes a simple programming change to your vehicle in order to disable the start/stop system. The button and indicators will still look like they are working, but the vehicle will no longer shut down. Want to revert back to factory settings? No problem! Every time you plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in it will toggle the state of the start stop system.
Version 2 - Stays plugged in for it to operate
This version makes absolutely no changes to your vehicle programming. It simply remembers if the auto start/stop system is enabled or disabled - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on! This allows you to enable and disable the system right from the button on the dash.
Which should I choose?
It's a matter of personal preference. Still not sure? Choose version 2!
- 2016, 2017 & 2018 Ford Edge SUVs
- Simply insert into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle (version 2). Version 1 does make a change to the vehicle programming.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off (version 2) or disables the Start/Stop system (Version 1).
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work (version 2). Version 1 does lock to the first vehicle it is plugged into. In any case, multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal (version 2) or plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in to toggle the system (version 1).
- Q – “It looks like I can just plug the start/stop eliminator into the front of the diagnostic port. Do I need to use the included harness?”
- A – Yes. The included harness is REQUIRED for this particular application (version 2).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It worked like it should and only took a few minutes to do. What a relief not having to hit that button every time the vehicle is started.
got it the day before and on my way to work(3am) i decided to go ahead and set it up, went off as advertised and have had no issues, usually I forget to turn it off but not an issue any more .