- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- No computer, tools or skills required to use
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
Our Digital Gauge programmer will enable the Diesel Particulate Filter menu option to view the DPF % in instrument clusters (speedometer) with 4" screens.
- 2017-2019 Ford Super Duty with the 4" screen in the instrument cluster (speedometer)
- WILL NOT WORK ON VEHICLES WITH THE 8" SCREEN IN THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER (SPEEDOMETER).
- Simply plug the Flash™ programmer plugs into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column until the light turns solid green and remove.
- Once plugged in, the CANopener Flash programmers become "locked" to that vehicle and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used. This product still comes with a one year warranty and is guaranteed to work on the vehicles listed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
30 Day Returns If Unused
One year from date of purchase