The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
The Start/Stop Eliminator is an revolutionary device that easily plugs in behind the start / stop switch - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on!
It literally could not be easier to use!
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- No cutting, splicing or programming required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2021 & 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Remove trim surrounding start stop button and insert between factory wire harness and the start / stop switch. See install video tab above for full details.
- Dash removal tools VIEW | ADD TO CART
- 7mm nut driver VIEW | ADD TO CART
- Small flat blade screwdriver
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Simple to install. Instructions could be improved. Works for now, but will know more in a couple of months.
[4D Tech] Thank you for your review. Please note the paper instructions are a "Quick Start Guide" with a QR code to find the full install video that is complete.
The paper instructions are not designed to be a complete guide.