The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
The Start/Stop Eliminator is an revolutionary device that easily plugs in behind the start / stop switch - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on!
It literally could not be easier to use!
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- No cutting, splicing or programming required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2019, 2020 & 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 / GMC Sierra 1500
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 / GMC Sierra 1500 (BOTH MUST BE EARLY PRODUCTION ONLY - 12th Digit of VIN must be "4" or LESS)
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and the start / stop switch. See install manual HERE.
- Dash removal tools VIEW | ADD TO CART
- 7mm nut driver VIEW | ADD TO CART
- T-15 Torx Driver VIEW | ADD TO CART
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works great. I no longer have to press the Auto Stop button when I start the truck. I love it!
Two comments regarding the installation process:
1. More emphasis could be given to the REASON for completely releasing all clips on the side pocket trim panels. Scott did advise that all clips should be released, but . . . I thought I new better and broke the tab from the driver side panel, thinking that I could get away without releasing the rear-most clips (really hard to get to). Fortunately the right side trim is held tight by the 7mm screw - so no harm no foul. I did ok on the passenger side.
2.The 2021 Chevy Silverado has a second wiring connection that needs to be disconnected for complete removal of the cup-holder tray. I was able to leave the plug intact and push the cupholder tray aside, but in hindsight it would have been easier to proceed with the cupholder completely out of the way. That said, the video was excellent: easy to understand and follow.
Followed the installation video and was able to install in about an hour. Works perfectly, thank you! The • Plastic Dash Trim Removal Tool Set is a must have to avoid scratching dash trim.
I was a little intimidated taking my new truck apart but after watching their thorough installation video I decided to try it. I strongly recommend it.
Great product, does exactly what it is supposed to do. Very helpful color pictures and step by step instructions.
Not difficult to install, no reprogramming, wire harness fits well inside dash, works like a charm. Best purchase for my truck hands down.
Fantastic installation took 10 minutes
Highly recommend it to anyone that’s tired of pushing the button every time they get in their car
This product works exactly as described. Plug and play. I installed myself and took me about 1 hour. So glad to be rid of the auto stop on my truck.