Want to retrofit MyFord Touch (SYNC 2 with 8" touchscreen) into your MyFord (SYNC 1 with 4" screen) equipped vehicle? Now you can! Our complete SYNC 2 retrofit kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Please note, some of the pictures depict the kit with navigation - We offer this kit with and without factory navigation.
Don't have SiriusXM radio? See our kits HERE to add it!
- Genuine Ford voice activated SYNC 2 module.
- Genuine Ford 8" Resistive Touchscreen.
- Genuine Ford Replacement radio bezel.
- Latest (A10) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada (Navigation version only).
- Replacement Media Hub.
- Main wiring harness (Plug 'n Play).
- Screen mounting brackets.
- USB cable(s).
- Backup camera retention harness (not pictured)/Direct RCA input for aftermarket camera.
- CANopener Flash Remote Programmer - NO trip to the dealer required!
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring
- Retains ALL Factory Features
- Designed for the DIY'er
- (Optional) Voice Activated Navigation w/ Full maps for USA and Canada*
- Install Time: ~40 minutes
- Install Ease: 2 out of 5
- 2015 F-150 Pickup Trucks equipped the 4" MyFord system
- Existing 4" system must have basic SYNC / Bluetooth functions to perform this upgrade
- SiriusXM Travel Link requires a navigation equipped kit and your vehicle to be equipped with SiriusXM (factory equipped or with one of our SiriusXM kits).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “I have manual climate controls. Will this add the on screen controls?”
- A – No. There is not a cost effective way to add automatic climate control.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Can I still update the SYNC software when updates are available?”
- A – Yes. You will still be able to update SYNC via USB thumb drive.
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
- Q – “My vehicle does not have a camera but I would like to add one at the same time - do I need extra parts or programming?”
- A – Our kit has an RCA input for a aftermarket backup camera. Simply let us know that you are adding a camera in the customer notes and we will enable it in programming for free!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had the 4 "screen" and as an "old guy" the 8" is a big help.Install took around 40 min even having to reroute cables twice ( like I said old guy).The video is the way to go,I kept my phone nearby for taking a peek when needed . One thing in the video that would have been helpful ...when putting the bottom unit in (ACM?) the rubber peg has a specific hole to slide into. I struggled with getting it all the way back until second time through the video I noticed Steve peeking in and taking the adjusting the back up.That was the key and in she went. Having the console added another challenge and required taking off the bottom part bellow the bezele off and fishing a piece of stiff wire up from the bottom to pull the two cables down ( no room for my hands) . So happy with the kit , video and the end results. I give 6 stars if it was available!!!
Great results, easy installation.
Bravo 4D Tech! Shipping was crazy fast. I got my purchase at my door in two days watched the video and had it all installed in under two hours. I can’t believe I spent that much money, but I am very happy with the finished product and I am already enjoying the new features. A lot of wires and connections but it’s all plug and play my OCD kicked in and had to try to organize the wires a bit. Super proud of my DIY install to. Thanks again 4D Tech Inc.
Great quality and works awesome! No instructions (as of my install). But they do have an install video on YouTube. I watched it several times before installation, and then again DURING the installation. It all went without a hitch.... Great installation video!