Want $100 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included*)
Want to add factory navigation to your SYNC 3 (8" screen) equipped vehicle? Our complete SYNC 3 navigation upgrade kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed.
The capacitive touch screen has impressive functionality such as the convenient swipe, and navigation pinch-to-zoom functionality similar to what is found on your smartphone. SYNC 3 reacts quickly to your commands. Our kit will expand your voice commands to include all the factory navigation commands and menus.
- Genuine Ford navigation equipped SYNC 3 control module loaded with:
- Full maps for USA, Canada & Mexico.
- Latest applicable SYNC 3 software
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' Play Installation - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring
- Genuine Ford hardware and software - will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation
- Retains ALL Factory Features - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Designed for the DIY'er
- Install Time: ~20 minutes
- Install Ease: 2 out of 5
- 2017 & 2018 Ford Fusion, Fusion Hybrid & Fusion Energi equipped the 8" SYNC 3 system - this will NOT work with the older 8" MyFord Touch system or add the 8" touchscreen to your vehicle.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Can I still update the SYNC software when updates are available?”
- A – Yes. You will still be able to update SYNC via USB thumb drive from our software updates page HERE.
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
* Buy Back Program available for US Customers Only
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
install went easy, followed video. Clips did pop off when I removed the screen trim shroud, would be a good ideal to provide additional clips, was able to fish some out but not all. the wife is happy with the NAV and all working as expected. thanks.
This unit installs easily in an hour, if not the 20 minutes claimed on the website. Maybe if you did a few of these a week, you could do it that fast. But the video on the 4Dtech page for this product is a lot more helpful and complete than the included printed instructions. I would suggest loading the video link onto a tablet, large phone screen or laptop and taking it into your car with you -- it won't let you miss a step or get surprised by any weird bolts or connections. I'd also suggest bringing along a set of needle-nose pliers for those two black 7mm bolts at the bottom corners of the screen.
While the 2017 Ford Sync 3 UI design could be a bit less plain and Ford-like, the functionality and practicality of the navigation-enabled system is about perfect. Simple, direct, and full of thoughtful features like an automatic split-screen detail map showing how complicated ramps and interchanges should be approached.