Use Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps from your mobile device on the SYNC 3 screen.
Our complete SYNC 3 retrofit kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Please note, some of the pictures depict the kit with navigation - We offer this kit with and without factory navigation.
- Genuine Ford voice activated SYNC 3 module.
- Genuine Ford 8" Capacitive Touchscreen.
- Genuine Ford Replacement radio bezel. (These bezels are lightly used and may show light signs of use)
- Genuine Ford Screen to module cable.
- Genuine Ford USB Media Hub w/ Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Support.
- Genuine Ford USB Cable.
- Custom main wiring harness.
- Backup camera retention harness/Direct RCA input for aftermarket camera.
- Mounting brackets (Used, not new).
- Under dash, retrofit GPS antenna (Required - existing antenna NOT compatible).
- CANopener Flash Remote Programmer - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Adds Apple CarPlay™
- Adds Android Auto™
- Latest SYNC 3 software
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring
- Retains applicable ALL Factory Features
- Adds Single Zone Automatic Climate Control (retains Dual Zone auto climate if already equipped)
- Designed for the DIY'er
- (Optional) Voice Activated Navigation w/ Full maps for USA, Canada and Mexico
- Install Time: ~80 minutes
- Install Ease: 4 out of 5
- 2017 & 2018 Fusion equipped the 4" MyFord system
- SiriusXM Travel Link requires a navigation equipped kit and your vehicle to be equipped with SiriusXM (factory equipped or with one of our SiriusXM kits).
- Vehicles with the single screen in the instrument cluster: The right hand D-Pad (up, down, left, right & ok buttons) on the steering wheel will no longer function - they only have purpose in a 4" screen installation or a vehicle with the enhanced instrument cluster. To be clear - there is no loss of functionality.
- Vehicles with dual screens in the instrument cluster: The right hand D-Pad (up, down, left, right & ok buttons) on the steering wheel will continue to operate the right hand screen as normal. To be clear - there is no loss of functionality.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “I have manual climate controls. Will this add the on screen controls / automatic climate control?”
- A – A – Yes. This kit will add single zone automatic climate control. The passenger side controls will not function.
- Q – “Will this add SYNC Connect / FordPass controls from my phone?”
- A – No. SYNC Connect is a separate modem optioned in some vehicles. We do not currently offer a kit to add this functionality.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Can I still update the SYNC software when updates are available?”
- A – Yes. You will still be able to update SYNC via USB thumb drive from our software updates page HERE.
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
- Q – “My vehicle does not have a camera but I would like to add one at the same time - do I need extra parts or programming?”
- A – Our kit has an RCA input for a aftermarket backup camera. Simply let us know that you are adding a camera in the customer notes and we will enable it in programming for free!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It was a perfect fit. I love it. I got the one with navigation and it works great. It’s worth the money if you want a nice upgrade. The directions came with it and helped out a lot along with the video on YouTube.
Everything came in packaged well, in great condition. The bezel looked like new. Instructions could have been clearer, but the online videos do help. The harness appeared to be very well made. But, where it connects to the bezel it had a lever lock connector, the bezel has a push lock. The one star loss is for the mismatched connectors, otherwise really well put together kit.