Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete Fusion Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A10) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~20 minutes
- Install Ease: 2 out of 5
- 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Ford Fusion, Fusion Hybrid & Fusion Energi equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought the navigation upgrade for by 2015 Ford Fusion. Went in easy took, took about 20 mins and it works and looks great. Great instructions and video on how to. Recommending this to a lot of friends.
Super easy, works great!!
I installed this upgrade in my 2016 Ford Fusion with MyFord Touch. Works great!
When trying to pull off the bezel of the touch panel I was a little wary because it was so tight. But you just need to pull out those two bottom screws and use something to lever up on the panel near the corners of the screen from behind to pop the clips out. I had two clips fall when I did that and couldn't retrieve them because the fell all the way down behind the console. But was able to get the panel back in using the two remaining clips and so far no rattling, it's pretty tight.
Was worried about tearing up my dash and screwing up something. All for nought!
Dash trim tools worked well although a bit stiffer would've Ben better. Install video made all the difference.
Took about half an hour for complete install and now I have awesome navigation! Thank you 4DTECH!
I ordered the 2016 navigation upgrade with dash removal tools. My order was at my doorstep aroynd 0700 the next day. It only took me 15 minutes to remove and install everything. Navigation works excellent. I will definitely buy from 4dtech again. THIS IS NOT A FALSE REVIEW. I am an actual paying customer.
While installing the unit I had trouble making sure the electrical harness on back was seated properly and had to redo it several times, but once corrected it works as advertised.
I was happy to find an [factory] navigation kit for my 2014 Ford Fusion which makes my system work exactly like factory. It was so simple to install I did it one evening after work with ease. It took just over an hour. I still give it 5 stars even though I still am struggling to get the traffic added to my Sirius plan.
Looks and operates like it came on the car from ford. Easy to install.
Great product every thing went well. Well satisfied so far.