Want to retrofit MyFord Touch (SYNC 2 with 8" touchscreen) into your MyFord (SYNC 1 with 4" screen) equipped vehicle? Now you can! Our complete SYNC 2 retrofit kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Please note, some of the pictures depict the kit with navigation - We offer this kit with and without factory navigation.
- Genuine Ford voice activated SYNC 2 module.
- Genuine Ford 8" Resistive Touchscreen.
- Latest (A10) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada. (Navigation version only)
- Replacement Media Hub.
- Main wiring harness (Plug 'n Play).
- Screen mounting brackets (used, not new).
- USB cable(s).
- Backup camera retention harness/Direct RCA input for aftermarket camera.
- Genuine Ford replacement radio bezel.
- CANopener Flash Remote Programmer - NO trip to the dealer required!
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring
- Retains ALL Factory Features
- Adds Single Zone Automatic Climate Control (retains Dual Zone auto climate if already equipped)
- Designed for the DIY'er
- (Optional) Voice Activated Navigation w/ Full maps for USA and Canada*
- Install Time: ~75 minutes
- Install Ease: 4 out of 5
- 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Fusions equipped the 4" MyFord system
- SiriusXM Travel Link requires a navigation equipped kit and your vehicle to be equipped with SiriusXM (factory equipped or with one of our SiriusXM kits).
- Vehicles with the single screen in the instrument cluster: The right hand D-Pad (up, down, left, right & ok buttons) on the steering wheel will no longer function - they only have purpose in a 4" screen installation or a vehicle with the enhanced instrument cluster. To be clear - there is no loss of functionality.
- Vehicles with dual screens in the instrument cluster: The right hand D-Pad (up, down, left, right & ok buttons) on the steering wheel will continue to operate the right hand screen as normal. To be clear - there is no loss of functionality.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “I have manual climate controls. Will this add the on screen controls / automatic climate control?”
- A – Yes. This kit will add single zone automatic climate control. The passenger side controls will not function.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Can I still update the SYNC software when updates are available?”
- A – Yes. You will still be able to update SYNC via USB thumb drive.
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
- Q – “My vehicle does not have a camera but I would like to add one at the same time - do I need extra parts or programming?”
- A – Our kit has an RCA input for a aftermarket backup camera. Simply let us know that you are adding a camera in the customer notes and we will enable it in programming for free!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Extremely easy to install.took about 30 minutes. The plastic removal tools are a must.and the tech support is the best. I wish we would have done this sooner since it has put a end of arguing with the wife on her lack of map reading skills.