Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete Super Duty Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A10) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~15 minutes
- Install Ease: 1 out of 5
- 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Ford F250 | F350 Super Duty pickup trucks equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Navigation system looks and works great. Installation went better and quicker than I had expected it to. Installation video is very helpful, but the written instructions should be read completely first, to expose to a gotcha at the end that some (including me) will encounter that requires touch screen realignment. There is also a video for that and it too went well (after a call to support).
Take care in removing the power outlet bezels. They should be pried out from the bottom first, otherwise you may be out an extra $80 to replace them after snapping off the upper tabs.
All in all, adding this upgrade was a good move.
They say 15 minutes to install, more like 5. This is the simplest upgrade I have ever done. Works flawless I would recommend this to anyone who wants navigation in there vehicle.
The system works great! Very easy to install thanks to the instruction video on the website.
The installation video was spot on. I had the upgrade installed before I received the email from UPS that it had been delivered! Everything so far works just as described. Thank you.
If you watch the installation video AND take your time, the navigation upgrade is very
easy. My entire process would have taken about 15 minutes except I did a lot of cleaning
behind the dash cover while I had it apart. Total time was about 1 hour. Works and looks
exactly like factory navigation!! Money well spent!
The upgrade kit was one of the simplest upgrades I have done to my truck. It took a whole 15 minutes from start to finish to install the upgrade nav. unit. The directions were spot on for taking apart the dash items and install.
The unit itself works great and as it should, it's like you bought the truck with full navigation!!!!! Sure beats having a Garmin GPS hanging on your windshield.....
Only reason I didn't give a full 5 stars, is price, this upgrade is a little pricey. Atleast you can get a $50 rebate/refund if you send back your old core unit..
Like other commenters, I was disappointed/surprised that my (new to me) 2016 F250 Lariat did not come with navigation when my 2013 had it.
Received unit in LESS than 48 hours, and even though it was a balmy 10*F this morning, I had the entire install done in my unheated garage in about 15 minutes.
The instructions say to drive around for several minutes minimum to allow GPS to get a lock, but by the time I backed out of garage, it was fully up and running!
One HAPPY customer!
This is a great upgrade for my F350. Easy step by step installation.