Want to retrofit MyFord Touch (SYNC 2 with 8" touchscreen) into your MyFord (SYNC 1 with 4" screen) equipped vehicle? Now you can! Our complete SYNC 2 retrofit kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Please note, some of the pictures depict the kit with navigation - We offer this kit with and without factory navigation.
Don't have SiriusXM radio? See our kits HERE to add it!
- Genuine Ford voice activated SYNC 2 module.
- Genuine Ford 8" Resistive Touchscreen.
- Genuine Ford replacement radio bezel (color shown in pictures and video - no other colors are available).
- Latest (A11) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada (Navigation version only).
- Replacement Media Hub.
- Main wiring harness (Plug 'n Play).
- Screen mounting brackets.
- USB cable(s).
- Backup camera retention harness (2014 F150 only - Not Pictured)/Direct RCA input for aftermarket camera.
- CANopener Flash Remote Programmers - NO trip to the dealer required!
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring
- Retains ALL Factory Features
- Adds Single Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Designed for the DIY'er
- (Optional) Voice Activated Navigation w/ Full maps for USA and Canada*
- Install Time: ~45 minutes
- Install Ease: 3 out of 5
- 2013 & 2014 F-150 Pickup Trucks equipped the 4" MyFord system
- SiriusXM Travel Link requires a navigation equipped kit and your vehicle to be equipped with SiriusXM (factory equipped or with one of our SiriusXM kits).
- 2013 models with the rear camera displayed in the mirror can transfer that signal to this conversion using an optional cable that can be found HERE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “I have manual climate controls. Will this add the on screen controls?”
- A – Yes. This kit will add single zone automatic climate control. The passenger side controls will not function.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Can I still update the SYNC software when updates are available?”
- A – Yes. You will still be able to update SYNC via USB thumb drive.
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
- Q – “My vehicle does not have a camera but I would like to add one at the same time - do I need extra parts or programming?”
- A – Our kit has an RCA input for a aftermarket backup camera. Simply let us know that you are adding a camera in the customer notes and we will enable it in programming for free!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fantastic product, super ease of install (30 min), works flawlessly.
4dtech did an awesome job with this kit. Very easy install thanks to their installation video. Highly recommended!
As an owner of a 2014 f150 with the factory 4" screen I been after retrofitting the 8" my ford touch for years and these guys made it happen. With Steve, Scott, Brad and there crew the customer services is incredible the kit worked flawlessly and deffinally will be doing business with these guys in the future thanks again y'all!!!
I have some questions so I emailed 4d tech prior to buying the 4-8” conversion and was blown away with how quick their response was. Their how to video made install extremely easy. Had a problem with the SD card not reading, new one was shipped out and on my door in 2 days. I highly recommend 4d tech.
Was easy to follow video and install. System works very well with all factory settings and functions retained. Had small problem with vehicle health report but 4D tech took care of problem very quickly. Order was shipped out very fast and arrived within 2 days. Good to do business with....thanks.
The product is working properly, just like the factory issue. The bluetooth option didn't work after it was first installed, but 4dtech worked with me, even sending a new module.
The company was very professional and pleasent to work with.