Want to add factory OEM navigation to your ride? Our complete Super Duty Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. These Ford OEM navigation radios work seamlessly with any existing factory installed equipment, including SYNC®, premium audio, subwoofer, steering wheel controls, satellite radio, AUX input, or family entertainment. SYNC services do not work on all vehicles. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Refurbished Genuine Ford Navigation Radio
- Plug n' Play, complete installation kit for your specific vehicle - guaranteed!
- Full maps for USA and Canada.
- Includes English, Spanish and French languages.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required!
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- High resolution 6.5" touchscreen
- Full feature rich voice control (SYNC® or external mic required)
- Advanced GPS navigation with voice guided turn-by turn directions
- CD/DVD Player
- HDD Jukebox for music storage
- AM/FM Radio
- SiriusXM Radio w/ Travel Link (subscription required)
- Backup camera capable - Integrate your factory camera with a harness, or add a camera!
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option.
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- 2010 & 2010 Ford F250 & F350 Super Duty pickup trucks
Note: All of our navigation units are fully refurbished, fitted with a new touchscreen and otherwise repaired as required. Map version will vary depending on stock. SYNC services do not work on all vehicles.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very nice upgrade for my 2010 F250. After trying an aftermarket free standing GPS unit, I decided to invest in this unit. I just wasn't satisfied with a separate unit sitting on top of the dash with the aftermarket unit. The work involved in changing out the original unit to this new one was not for the faint of heart. But with the help of Steve's ("Legendary") help, the install went very smoothly. The recycled unit they sent was as "good as new". If you are planning on keeping your truck for an extended time, this upgrade is worth the investment.
The guys (Brad and Steve) at 4D tech are awesome. Bought the NAV radio primarily to have a my backup camera display on the larger display vs. the crappy rear-view mirror display. Their instructions and support were awesome and made the installation a smooth process. I also purchased the kit to tap into the backup camera wiring. And last, but not least, their price was almost $600 less than the competition! You can't go wrong buying from 4D tech!
This review is long overdue however I believe it's extremely important to let everyone know that if you're trying to make up your mind on where to purchase a navigation system look no further then 4D Tech. Two months ago I purchased a navigation radio, back up camera and the Can-opener for my 2010 F-350.
Being quite skeptical myself I did lots of research on the various companies that offer similar products. Let me say that my entire experience from emailing
4D Tech with question after question to opening the shipment when it arrived was fantastic! All of my questions were answered immediately, the order process went perfectly, the products arrived and they were flawless and their customer service was the best I have ever experienced!
After the install I can tell you 4D Tech's products are truly plug-n-play!
I can't say enough about 4D Tech, Thanks guys!
Very happy customer!
My experience with 4D was truly a rare experience now days. The communication was prompt, the service was professional and reasonably-priced, honest and upfront, and my unit was back in my hands quickly. The one thing that truly sets you guys apart was the tech support, the day of my install I called Steve about the location of something and before I hung up he insisted I call him back when I got to another key step. You don't find companies that willing to help after they have performed "their service". He also requested I make my first phone call on Bluetooth to him and I did just that! A+++ Couldn't speak higher of you guys!